It`s been almost a year since I started blogging.
I introduced myself to the blogging community through Jeff Goins`s intentional blogging challenge & as “enjoytowrite” but through time I decided to change the name of the blog & expand the topics of writing.
I have been passionate and creative about “breathsndreams” & shared with you my top – every day life moments, but most importantly I tried to share with you five key values.
As a “Note To Self” moment, I try to…
- Be as authentic as possible! Show your true self and always try to find unique ideas to share.
- Try to add value to your readers. Inspire, motivate and give them ideas to think or use. Imagine you are them when reading your favorite blogs.
- Post when you really feel inspired. Post when you want to share something that truly moved you. Do not just post because you haven`t.
- Honour your readers. Be true, polite and responsive. After all, they are the reason your site is alive.
- Beauty and happiness are amazing to share and promote, and you should always support such spirit. Beauty, happiness and reality, joined together, are much more appreciated.
Thank you all so much for your love & support!!
These 5 values grew within me during the past months & along with the blog evolution.
They show the voice & mind of “Breathsndreams” & I intend to keep using them & of course expand them.
- Stay in touch via Bloglovin
- To be featured email me at firstname.lastname@example.org