Happy Monday friends!!
It`s such a beautiful morning here in Athens!!
When I started writing this post I got really excited because I totally LOVE watching movies during the holiday season. They feel so different to me from all the other days of the year!! Their scenery, the music, the colors!!
Then, I got a bit anxious, because I could not easily decide on my personal top ones.
Anyway, the following choices are my favorites by far and I am going to watch them again and again this Christmas.
If you also agree on the following suggestions, I think they could make a great dvd – gift too.
I know I would love to receive such a gift!!
Bring on the pop corn please!!
- Miracle on 34th Street. (1994) When a nice old man who claims to be Santa Claus is institutionalized as insane, a young lawyer decides to defend him by arguing in court that he is the real thing.
- Love Actually. (2003) The movie follows the lives of eight very different couples in dealing with their love lives in various loosely interrelated tales all set during a frantic month before Christmas in London, England.
- A Christmas Carol. (1984) Based on the book A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens. An old bitter miser who makes excuses for his uncaring nature learns real compassion when three ghosts visit him on Christmas Eve.
- The Holiday. (2006) Two women troubled with guy-problems swap homes in each other’s countries, where they each meet a local guy and fall in love.
- The polar express. (2004) A young boy embarks on a magical adventure to the North Pole on the Polar Express. During his adventure he learns about friendship, bravery, and the spirit of Christmas.
I hope you`ll get inspired & enjoy a few films with your loved ones these days.
Do you have any suggestions for me? Leave me a comment below!
Thank you so much for reading you guys!!
To be featured email at firstname.lastname@example.org