Chicken on sweet & sour Uncle Ben’s sauce.
It is so! delicious that it has become one of our favorite dishes & I cook it at least twice a month.
Easy & tasty & so colorful that it cheers up our lunch mood!!
♥ Chicken On Sweet & Sour Uncle Ben`s Sauce
Serves 4 – 6 people
- 450 gr skinless & boneless chicken breast (cut in squared shape cubes)
- 500 gr Uncle Ben`s sweet & sour sauce
- olive oil
- 500 gr uncle nen`s rice
- salt & pepper
- In a large frying pan heat the olive oil & stir fry the chicken for 8 minutes until it starts to brown
- Add salt & pepper
- Pour in the Uncle Ben’s Sweet & Sour sauce with and simmer for 4 minutes until bubbling
- Prepare the rice according to the package instructions
- Serve the chicken on top or aside of the rice
Bon Appetit!! 🙂
To be featured email at email@example.com