• 400 g margarine
• 250 g butter milk
• 1 egg yolk
• ½ cup powdered sugar
• ½ glass of ouzo wine
• ½ teaspoon soda (powder)
• 280 g peeled almonds
• 1 pound of flour ALLATINI
• Rose water
• 1 vanilla
• Powdered sugar
- Melt some butter in a pan and add the almonds until they get “golden brown”.
- Roast the almonds in a mortar.
- In mixer bowl, blend the margarine with the butter thoroughly until the mixture becomes white and thick. Add the egg and vanilla and continue beating the mixer. Then add the icing sugar. Dissolve the soda in ouzo and add these to the bowl and almonds and beat with mixer.
- After you beat all the ingredients, start to slowly add the flour and beat with mixer.
- When the mixture is gelled and cannot “hit” each other with the mixer, start to knead and add the remaining flour.
- When you put all the flour and the mixture no longer sticks to the sides of the bowl it is ready to fold their buns
- In a buttered mold plates, place the buns
- Bake them for 30-35 minutes in preheated oven at 180 degrees.
- Once cooked sprinkle them with rose-water (as is warm) and sprinkle with powdered sugar
To be featured email at email@example.com