An award? For me?
-I am actually standing with my mouth open looking at my screen, but fortunately you cannot see me!!
Yeah oh yeah!! I was never nominated before!!
Thanks to the gorgeous Lelanie, author of http://posh-princess.co.uk/ I am awarded now with the Liebster Award!!
What is it? It’s an award nominated by bloggers to other bloggers (kinda new) so new ones are discovered.
The word`s route is German and it means, favorite, lovely,dearest.
It is a really happy moment for me and I want to thank Lelanie for that.
Questions For Me:
- Who/What is the motivation behind your blog?
Jeff Goins is the one responsible, who motivated me through its intentional blogging challenge.
- Where do you find inspiration?
I get inspired from life itself. Every single, unexpected moment is a possible inspiration for a picture or a writing topic.
- What gets you out of bed every morning?
Ah! I am working in a large corporation and they need me every day at the office, so I have to get up!! 🙂
- Who is your role model?
Definitely my parents! They are both so young and energetic. Always fighting life together with such an optimistic spirit. I believe that is why they have accomplished so much, even through many difficulties over the years.
- What is your favorite meal?
I love Mediterranean cuisine and never ever forget me when you serve greek souvlaki.
- If you could have anything in the world what would it be?
I don`t want this to sound as a clishe, but this world, full of war and poverty definitely needs a break, for the poor around us and all the homeless creatures to find a home. I want peace on earth and not one homeless animal.
- What do you do in your spare time?
I try to do many things. Apart from blogging, I attend dance lessons, I write, read books, go to the cinema, theatre and of course I am discovering my favorite city, Athens!!
- What is your mantra in life?
“It always seems impossible until is done”, by N.Mandela. That is how I started this blog & it has kept me motivated & in constant action.
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
I dream a nice family of my own and a career in my industry such to allow me a decent, cozy life. I also hope to run a succesful blog or a business around it.
- Winter or Summer
I grew up in Greece but I have lived almost 6 years in London. I love them both and I get inspired differently in each weather, but if I had to choose one, that would be summer.
My Questions To The Nominees
- Why did start blogging?
- Who is your icon?
- Whats the blog you read every day?
- What is your biggest source of inspiration?
- What is your motto?
- What is your number one bucket list target?
- Where in the world is your dream destination?
- Morning or evening?
- Where do you see your self in 5 years time?
- What is your favourite Instagram account to follow?
The Rules for the nomination process are easy:
- Once nominated, make a post thanking and linking the lovely person who nominated you.
- Include the Liebster Award sticker (like the one above) in your post
- Nominate other new blogger with less than two – hundred followers who you think are worthy of this award & let them know they have been nominated. (P.S you may nominate the person who nominated you.)
- Answer the questions asked by the person who nominated you and then make ten questions of your own for your nominees.
I want to thank again Lelanie, of http://posh-princess.co.uk/ for this award given to me and all my nominees for the inspiration their blogs are.
- Stay in touch via Bloglovin
- To be featured email me at firstname.lastname@example.org