The last time I made cookies was three years ago and it was a total disaster!!
I believe I succeeded to fail in every perspective I could possibly to!!
But… a few days ago…I made cookies!! Again!!
A bowl full of chocolate homemade yummies!! And this time, it was an absolute success!!
I got this really quick and easy recipe from my friend Anastasia and found the strength -and time due to Christmas vacation- to make it.
I am sure I created a new Christmas trend around here.
Anyway, I am telling you, you have to try that at least once!!
Or else, call my friends and enjoy my shots!! 🙂
♥ Three Chocolate Cookies
Makes 30 to 35
- 200 gr. butter
- 125 gr. white sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 large egg
- 275 gr. flour (I used Allatini but you can also make it with all-purpose flour)
- 4 big spoons cocoa powder
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 125 gr. milk chocolate
- 125 gr. white chocolate
- 125 gr. praline chocolate
- Pre-heat oven for ten minutes to 180 C. degrees.
- Cut the three chocolate bars in small pieces.
- In the bowl of your electric mixer, beat the butter with the sugar in medium speed until it gets white and creamy.
- Gradually add the rest of the ingredients (except the three chocolate bars) leaving last the flour and blend well in the same speed.
- When your mixture is blended enough to be soft, add the chocolate pieces to the mixture and mix them well by hand using a silicone spatula.
- Use an ice cream spoon as a cookie measure and place your mixture into non stick baking sheets (about 4 inches apart from each other).
- Bake for 12 minutes at 180 C. degrees until they get brown.
- Take out of the oven and let them cool down on a rack, for at least 20 minutes.
To be featured email at email@example.com